• Business meetings require business-class video and audio. The consumer-grade peripheral you use alongside your video collaboration application is okay when you’re using it at your desk to conduct a 1:1 video call, but it will not deliver the video and audio quality you require when video calling in a meeting room with multiple participants. The Lifesize Icon Flex video conference system with its powerful PTZ camera, comfortably sees everyone in the room and delivers the highest quality video output, ensuring that your meeting is broadcast in crystal clear HD.
• Plays well with multiple applications. The interoperable Lifesize Icon Flex is designed to work with Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, Cisco Jabber, Skype, and our favorite, Lifesize Cloud, which means that you and Frank in accounting, who’s using that “other application,” can both use the Lifesize Icon Flex to conduct video calls in the meeting room.
• Huddle in the meeting room, not around the laptop. When your team is together in the same place and needs to meet another party over video, you’ll want to do it in a meeting room with a large display, not with everyone squished around a laptop. The Lifesize Icon Flex helps you extend the experience of your desktop application in your meeting room and ensures that the participant on the other side can see and hear you all clearly.
• Simple installation. No tools required. Installing the Lifesize Icon Flex is a breeze. Simply place it in a central location in the meeting room of your choice, connect it to a power source and a laptop and let everyone know it’s available for use alongside their favorite video collaboration application.
• Ready, set, meet. This system is simple to use. Bring your laptop to the meeting room and connect it to your Lifesize Icon Flex system, and then connect your laptop to your display. That’s it. Setup is so fast that you’ll have time to grab a coffee on the way to the meeting room.
Ask For Price